Sirius international Insurance Corporation
Sirius International is a separately capitalized company within the White Mountains Re Group. Decades of stability and the Group's multi-billion dollar capital structure lends further credence to the solid financial strength of Sirius. Sirius International, with its head office in Stockholm, services clients and brokers all over the world, although more than 50% of the portfolio emanates from Europe. We also work closely with the other operating units in the Group, notably with White Mountains Re America.
Sirius International has been based in Stockholm for more than 60 years. We underwrite our portfolio of treaty and facultative business from our head office there as well as from underwriting offices in Bermuda, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Liège, London, Singapore and Zurich.
- Largest reinsurance company in Scandinavia
- $1.8 billion in regulatory capital
- A.M. Best rating of "A” (Excellent)
- Standard & Poor’s rating of "A-” (Strong)
- Moody's A3
- Global leader in short-tail property reinsurance
- Accident & health
- Credit & bond
Aerospace and marine
- International health and travel insurance
Additional information and other items of interest regarding